In preparation to our EDF testing I thought to get a proper power supply and after several consultations with Risa we’ve picked one for $86.88 from eBay which should provide 30V with up to 10A.
– This is a regulated DC power supply which you can adjust current and voltage continuously.
– Dual LED display of voltage and current, high precision.
– Energy-saving and efficiency: over 80% power, 40% higher than other liner power supplies.
– Intelligent temperature control: adjustable fan revolving speed based on load power, noise reduced and life – prolonged.
– Safe and reliable: overload protection, overheating protection, overvoltage protection, short-circuit protection, etc.
– Input voltage is switchable(AC110V/AC220V) through the switch on the back of the instrument.
– Can be used in the electronic circuit such as the operational amplifier, digital logic circuit and so on.
– Suitable for electron fans, research people and the professional people.
– It can be widely used in production line test, electrical maintenance, aging products, battery charging, laboratories, scientific research and teaching and many other areas.
Output: DC0-30V, 0-10A
Input Voltage: AC110V/220V ±10%
Frequency Range: 50/60Hz
Operating Temperature: 0°C-40°C
Display accuracy: ±0.01
|Output Current Range::||0~10A||MPN:||BmI2793452|
|Voltage Display Accuracy::||±0.5%||Maximum Current Output:||10 A|
|Current Display Accuracy::||±0.5%||Maximum Voltage Output:||30 V|
|Efficiency::||>85%||Adjustable Power Supply Type:||Switch-Mode Power Supply (SMPS)|
|Operating Ambient::||-10℃ ~ 60℃ / 30%RH~ 90% RH||Model:||LW-K3010D|
|EAN:||6926646376399||Input Voltage::||AC 110-240 V / 50~60Hz|
|upc:||6216809853851||Output Voltage Range::||0~30V|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||BmI2793452||UPC:||6443193440507|
|ISBN:||Does not apply|
Package arrived in a week time – just for our weekend experiments.
There was a mains cable, but these cables for that front banana plug are missing. So another trip to JayCar tomorrow awaits.