Vilda, knowing that we are having too much fun with our 3D printer, asked us for a favour and improve one of his car’s slots with power sockets. Well me, knowing that Sebi is having too much fun with our 3D printer, asked him to do that job for Vilda! 🙂
Anyway, Sebi spent few day on in and it worked out so well that I decided to document it in one of our posts. Here comes screens from OpenSCAD.
This is how it worked out in a slicer (CURA).
As always it took “just” few hours to print it and we’ve ended up with a final product!
Vilda mounting it in his car.
Unfortunately edges haven’t had the same radius, but nothing Vilda can’t fix with bit of sanding 😉
Well done Sebi, this looks like a pretty good job done!
UPDATE 3rd Jul 2022 – Vilda provided several pictures from a final assembly – Thank you Vilda 🙂